Baby pottery painting is the perfect way of creating the special keepsake of the first footprint or hand print. What could be more special or unusual than your child’s hand or footprints on a mug or plate, along with their name, date of birth, or any other short message? You will then have a cherished memento of your child, to keep forever. They also make wonderful gifts for family and friends, and are great christening presents for godparents. We have a beautiful range that includes mugs, flowerpots, various shaped plates, photoframes,first christmas tree decorations and clocks. With prices starting at just £8.50 + postage and packaging we have something for everyone.
Our Pottery Painting Kits Include:
The high quality bisque, (unpainted ceramics).
Specialist pottery paint from our range of 8 recommended colours. Based on 7 years experience of baby pottery painting on 1000's of pots we know these work best. This specialist pottery paint is non-toxic and waterbased.
- Full instructions on how to get the best baby handprints or footprints.
Professional glazing and firing of your item, making the colours permanent and your pottery items completely food safe.
- The delivery charge includes a reply paid label to send the items to us for firing at no extra charge
Extras available at a small extra cost, include a message painting service, brushes and plate hangers.
How does A Baby Pottery Kit Work?
- You place an order using our online shop. Payment can be made securely by cheque, debit card or Paypal online, or you can post a cheque to us.
- We despatch the order within 2 working days of receiving payment.
- You do the baby pottery painting at home at time and place to suit you and your child following our comprehensive instructions.
- After the painting is done send the items back in the original packaging using the reply paid label.
- We glaze & fire and return your baby pottery to you within 5 working days of receipt of the ceramics at our workshop. This makes the paint permanent and the items completely food safe.